SMALL CABINETS QM
• The new QM series is designed to accommodate modular equipment.
• Made of En 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s finely satin finished and protected on 1 side.
• Special attention was paid, in the design stage, to the details permitting to streamline and speed up wiring, without disregarding aesthetic, which has always been the hallmark of our work.
• The enclosure is obtained from a sheet suitably shaped on the front side to obtain the “seal labyrinth” between enclosure and door.
• The door, press-forged, features 3+3 shatterproof laminated glass to meet safety and long lasting unalterability requirements
• Single central lock, twin-comb type, standardized Ø 3 for Low Voltage. Chromium-plated with attachment for 3-point lock, starting from model QM096.
• Inner hinges, s/s, 120° opening according to CEI EN 60204-1 recommendations .
• Seal of foamed polyurethane.
• Inner plate of sendzimir galvanized sheet, pre-drilled for DIN guides assembling. The assembling of guides and the relevant modular switches can be done in the factory to facilitate introduction of the pre-assembled frame into the cabinet. The modular panels are secured to two pre-drilled side uprights fixed to the enclosure.
• Fairlead plate not included.
• Prearranged for earthing according to the regulations in force.
• Protection degree : IP66 with closed door, IP20 with open door.
• Back: prearranged with four M6 inserts for wall mount
|CABINETS||KIND OF DOOR||MOUNTING PLATES||SKETCH|
EQUIPMENT FOR MODULAR SWITCHES
N. 48 MODULES (2 PQM150F)
N. 72 MODULES (3 PQM150F)
N. 72 MODULES (3 PQM200F)
N. 96 MODULI (4 PQM150F)
N. 96 MODULES (1 PQM150F + 3 PQM200F)
N. 120 MODULES (5 PQM150F)
N. 120 MODULES (2 PQM150F + 3 PQM200F)
N. 144 MODULES (6 PQM150F)
N. 144 MODULES (3 PQM150F + 3 PQM200F)
N. 168 MODULES (7 PQM150F)