ARTICULATED ARMS SERIES TL – TJ – TS – TI
• EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s tube execution, Ø. 60.3 thick.3, satin-finish: on demand polish or micro-peening finish available
• Available bent to “L”, “J” or “S” shape, or “I” shape.
• Some widths are preset and available from the stock (see table), other sizes are available on demand.
• Fixed or articulated joints can be set on the ends, to meet different needs.
• The arm is usually delivered with joints on. Since the GKS and GCS joint can be installed without welds, they can be fitted directly by customer after adjusting the arm to its needs.
NOTE: if the arm is expected to support any item other than our boxes series BC-BK, the stiffness of the wall to be supported needs checking.
• Standard sizes from the stock: L= 400 – 475 – 550 – 625 – 700 – 775 without size limits for H and h.
Other sizes available on demand
ARTICULATED JOINT GCS
EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution, complete with seal to guarantee tightness.
The special form and the manufacturing criteria guarantee high stiffness and make it suitable for use either at the bottom of the arm or for coupling with big-sized control boxes or bottom-supported ones. The frame on which the joint is to be fastened must be very stiff. Since the joint can be installed without welds, it can be assembled directly by customer after adjusting the arm to its needs.
The rotation angle can be limited to 85°, 175°, 265° or 355°.
• GCS Universal articulated joint
ARTICULATED JOINT GKS
EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution, complete with gaskets to guarantee tightness, its simple and unitized shape makes it particularly for coupling with hanging control boxes.
The joint does not require any weld, hence it can be installed directly by customer after adjusting the arm to its needs.
Comes complete with a retainer that limits its rotation to 85°, 175°, 265°, 355°.
• GKS articulated joint for coupling with control boxes *
FIXED JOINT FOR BOTTOM FASTENING
EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution, to be used when rotation is not required. Securing to the arm by welding is required to assure maximum stiffness. It has to be fastened from the inside of the frame on which it is set.
• GKFI – fixed joint to weld, inside fastening *
FIXED JOINT FOR OUTSIDE FASTENING
EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution, for use when rotation is not required. To be fixed to the arm by welding to assure maximum stiffness. Can be fixed from the outside of the frame on which it is set.
• GKFE – fixed joint to weld, outside fastening *
OUTSIDE FIXING FLANGE
Adaptation flange, EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution to allow fixing the joint and the GL60 bracket from the outside.
• FFS – flange for outside fixing of joints and bracket GL60
FLANGE FOR BRACKET OUTSIDE FIXING
Adaptation flange, EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution to fix the GM60 bracket from the outside.
• FFM – flange for outside fixing of bracket GM60
For use joint with the GK joints when the control box needs 10° tilting to make it ergonomic. EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution, it comes complete with seal and fastening screws.
• AGK – adaptation flange for 10° box tilting
All EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) s/s execution, polished, sturdy and smart. To be bolted, after assembling the articulated joint with the arm, from the inside of a stiff frame. This kind of assembling avoids the presence of exposed screws and assures maximum hygienic conditions; when this is not possible, combine it with the FFM flange for outside fixing.
• GM60 – rounded bracket