SMALL CABINETS QSH
The small cabinets of the QSH Line meet the requirements for use in food, dairy, pharmaceutical industries as well as in all those environments where hygienic-sanitary regulations must absolutely be complied with (Directive on machinery 2006/42/EC DIN EN 1672-2-2005, Documents EHEDG 8 E 13).
• Material: s/s EN 1.4301 (TYPE 304L) or, on request, EN 1.4404 (TYPE 316L) satin-finish scotch brite protected.
• Enclosure obtained from a single sheet, shaped by multiple bending of the front edge; 30° slope roof to prevent objects being put on it and to facilitate cleaning and liquid drainage.
• Full door (max. weight admitted 12 kg).
• Doorlock without recesses and/or gaps; outside surfaces made of EN 1.4404 (TYPE 316L) s/s, shaped as per sanitary regulations DIN EN 1672-2 and DIN EN 14159; opening by removable key, zama execution.
• S/s inner hinges: 120° opening according to CEI EN 60204-1 recommendation.
• Seal removable, cleanable and sterilizable, made of moulded silicone.
• Inner plate made of galvanized sheet sendzimir EN 10142 secured to the bottom of the enclosure by threaded pins M8 welded inside the enclosure.
• Prearranged for earthing as per regulations in force.
• The back of the enclosure has 4 blind holes for easy application of the wall mount system.
• Fairlead plate not foreseen.
• Protection degree: IP66 as per EN 60 529.
• DOOR PROTECTION
Roof for door protection, rounded corners.
• SLOPING ROOF
Built-in roof , 30° slope, to prevent filth build-up while facilitating the drainage of liquids.
|OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS||THICKNESS||MOUNTING PLATE|